NSW Government agencies are required to implement resource efficiency measures. We can provide guidance, funding and support to assist your agency.
There are many ways you can improve resource efficiency such as installing solar power, LED lighting, water conservation measures and improved heating and cooling systems.
We can help you choose and deliver a sustainability project to make substantial energy and cost savings.
Choose an energy saving project
We offer a range of resource efficiency solutions that include:
- Comprehensive projects – such as Energy Performance Contracts that offer guaranteed energy savings
- Simple projects – such as lighting upgrades and solar installations
- Solar Power Purchase Agreements – where the service provider installs and maintains your solar system for zero upfront cost and your agency pays for the energy at a discounted rate over a fixed term.
Get advice and guidance
Our team of energy efficiency experts can help you identify, develop and successfully implement your project. We will work with you to:
- build the business case for your projects
- obtain approvals
- engage suppliers
- reduce the risks associated with implementation
- provide measurement and verification, and post-implementation support
- help you achieve your resource efficiency targets
Find an energy service provider
Your agency may need to engage an energy service provider to deliver your project. Energy service providers offer support with:
- project design and engineering
- project installation
- maintenance, support and ongoing monitoring
- measurement, verification and guarantees of resource savings.
We have a list of qualified energy service providers who have been approved to work with government agencies. We can guide you through the process of finding an approved energy service provider.
Access funding – low-cost loans
Many government agencies are eligible for low-cost government loans. We can help you secure low-cost finance by assisting you to develop a business case and making sure your project meets the funding requirements. Contact us for assistance