Kosciuszko National Park is open all year round but at times some roads and trails close due to weather conditions or other park management issues, for details click on the alerts button or select contact to get in touch with visitor centre staff.
Looking after this park
National parks and reserves are special areas, and it's up to all of us to treat them with care - whether bushwalking, camping, or vehicle touring. See how to minimise your impact, and find out general rules on what's permitted in NSW parks and reserves.
Vehicle entry fees
In this park, vehicle entry fees are as follows:
- Start of the June long weekend to the end of the October long weekend: $27 per vehicle per day. Motorcyles: $11 per day. Bus passengers: $11.45 per adult, $3.60 per child.
Winter entry surcharge - find out more about the increase in vehicle entry fees for winter visitors.
- Throughout the rest of the year: $16 per vehicle per day. Motorcyles: $6 per day. Bus passengers: $6.60 per adult, $2.20 per child. Day passes and multi-day passes can be purchased from local visitor centres, local agents and operating vehicle entry stations. You can buy an annual All Parks Pass from any of these locations as well as over the phone or online.
- Annual pass: Save time and money -buy an All Parks Pass before you visit the park.
- Short breaks pass: Available from the end of the October long weekend to the start of the June long weekend. $64 for five days access to Kosciuszko National Park for the price of four. (Cannot be upgraded to an annual All Parks Pass or upgraded from a day pass or multi-day pass.)
- $3 per vehicle per day. This entry fee applies to Yarrangobilly Caves, unless the general park entry fee has already been paid.
Facilities and attractions with fees
Accommodation: Find out about accommodation fees and bookings.
Vehicle entry fee: $27 winter season (1st Jun – 31st Aug) or $16 outside winter season. per vehicle, per day. Please note vehicle entrance fees are not included in your accommodation or camping fees. Purchase at the local office or buy an annual pass online
Other fees: $5 per horse per booking period.
Vehicle entry fee: $3 per vehicle per day.
- Self-Guided Cave Tour: $15 adults, $10 concession, $38 families
- Guided Cave Tour: $20 adults, $15 concession, $48 families
- Two-Cave Pass: $27 adults, $20 concession, $65 families
- Three-Cave Pass: $40 adults, $30 concession, $100 families
(Note: the family price includes 2 adults and up to 3 school-age children)