How do I report odour from a local restaurant or business?

Report any issues with odours from a small business, restaurant, food outlet or residential premises to the local council.

View a list of NSW councils

Odour from large industry

If the odour is coming from large industry, report it to Environment Line.
By phone: 131 555
By email: