Can’t find what you're looking for? Get in touch with us online or by phone.
(02) 9995 5000
(local call from landlines within NSW) or (02) 9995 5555 (from outside of NSW)
Deaf, hearing impaired and speech impaired access
If you are deaf, or have a hearing or speech impairment, contact us through the National Relay Service.
- TTY users phone 133 677 then ask for the number you want
- Speak and Listen users phone 1300 555 727 then ask for the number you want
- Internet relay users connect to the NRS then ask for the number you want
(02) 9995 5999
Locked Bag 5022, Parramatta NSW 2124
Other important contacts
Report pollution in New South Wales:
24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Phone: 131 555
(local call from landlines within NSW)
or (02) 9995 5555
(from outside NSW)
Reporting littering from a vehicle
Report littering from a vehicle using the website or a mobile app
Answers to common questions about environmental issues and reporting pollution.
Branches, units and staff within the organisation can be contacted via the main switchboard.
Phone: (02) 9995 5000
Keep up to date with what's happening.
When we receive an enquiry through our website, we will:
- aim to respond to simple enquiries within two working days
- aim to respond to more complex enquiries within 28 working days
If you provide input to public consultations through our website, we will:
- confirm we have received your input
- tell you how your input will be used, where possible
If you conduct transactions with us online, we will:
- confirm we have received your transaction
- for transactions involving payment, provide you with a receipt number.
Please note: these service standards apply only to forms and email addresses on the website. Emails sent directly to individual staff members are not necessarily included.