The method statement describes the process that is followed to determine whether land meets the criteria under the LLS Act for:
- category 1 – exempt land (coloured blue on the map)
- category 2 – regulated land (coloured yellow on the map)
- category 2 – vulnerable regulated land (coloured orange on the map)
- category 2 – sensitive regulated land (coloured pink on the map)
- land that is excluded from the native vegetation regulatory framework (coloured grey on the map).
The native vegetation regulatory map method statement appendices are also available.
First published in August 2017; reprinted February 2022 with amendments; reprinted April 2022 with corrections.