Information collected from web browsing
When you view this website, we collect the following information:
- your IP (internet protocol) address or host name eg. 126.96.36.199 or xxx.yyy.com.au
- the date and time you visited the website
- the pages or documents you attempted to view or download, and whether those pages or documents were displayed
- the web browser and operating system you are using
- the previous site you visited, if you reached our website by clicking on a link
- if you have previously visited our website (only if you accept cookies).
Information collected from online forms and services
When you submit a form on this website or provide information as part of using an online service, we collect information from this activity. This information may include personal and organisational details such as your full name, phone number, business name and ACN details, email address and street address.
Clicking on the 'submit' button on the form acts as your consent for us to collect the information you have provided. Before you submit this information we will take reasonable steps to inform you of:
- where applicable, any law that requires the particular information to be collected
- which fields are mandatory and which are optional.
Subscription and RSS requests
We offer subscription and RSS services on this website. These services are offered on an ‘opt in’ basis. You can opt out at any time by using the opt out service or contacting us via ‘Feedback’ and we will promptly process your request.
When you subscribe to a newsletter, news alert or RSS service from us, we will use your personal information in order to provide the content to you. We may also use your personal information to tell you about associated services, public information campaigns or web content we think you might be interested in, but only if you have indicated that you are happy to receive this information.
Information collected from email
If you send us an email, we will record your email address so we can respond to you.