This REF assesses the environmental impacts of the:
- construction and operation of conservation fencing
- eradication of feral predators and control of feral herbivores
- reintroduction of native animals that are locally extinct, threatened or declining,
at Ngambaa Nature Reserve near Macksville, on the mid-north coast of New South Wales.
This review of environmental factors should be read in conjunction with the Ngambaa Nature Reserve decision statement (PDF 583KB).
- Appendix A – Ecological Assessment for Ngambaa Rewilding (PDF 17.8MB)
- Appendix B – Ngambaa Rewilding: Historic Cultural Heritage Assessment (PDF 1.8MB)
- Appendix C – Ngambaa Rewilding: Aboriginal Cultural Heritage Assessment Report (PDF 11.9MB)
- Appendix D – Design drawings of the proposed conservation fence and gates (PDF 12.2MB)
- Appendix E – Ngambaa Rewilding Project basecamp concept design (PDF 448KB)
- Appendix F – Hollow-bearing trees removal guidelines (see the REF document)
- Appendix G – Steel bridges waterway crossings Ngambaa rewilding area (PDF 454KB)
- Appendix H – Review of reintroductions to Ngambaa Nature Reserve (PDF 1.6MB)