Perisher Wallaby Grass Survey 2017
This document reports on the surveys conducted across the species range in Happy Jacks Plain, the Jagungal Wilderness Area and Perisher/Betts creeks and provides comment on the current known species distribution.
- 6 June 2018
- Office of Environment and Heritage
The objectives of the current survey were to:
- re-locate and survey the extent of known sites
- identify and survey potential habitat for new locations of the species
- ascertain population size and habitat
- identify current or potential threats
- collect seed if available.