Information needed to complete the form
Before you get started, you will need:
- your credit information (please refer to the Biodiversity Credits Catalogue for examples of what credit information is used and how it is displayed)
- your site information, including site name and Interim Biogeographic Regionalisation for Australia (IBRA) subregion
- preferred contact information for the credit owner or representative, including name, email and phone numbers
- a photo or selection of photos of the Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement (BSA) site, including relevant ecosystem credits
- for species credits, please provide a photo of the species
- if a photo is not supplied, a stock image will be used in its place.
How to complete the form
- Complete one form per Biodiversity Stewardship Agreement site. If you have more than one site to advertise credits for, please complete an additional form.
- Enter the contact information for the credit owner or representative.
- Enter all necessary information for each credit type in the relevant area (i.e. species credits and ecosystem credits). Examples are provided in the form fields.
- Use the selection boxes to indicate if ecosystem credits are threatened ecological communities (TEC) or have hollow-bearing trees (HBT).
- Use the selection boxes to indicate if you would like to share your experience in the catalogue as a landholder story/case study.
- Upload any photos before submitting the form.