The Flora Survey data collection is maintained in the BioNet Atlas application.
The data collection covers:
- full floristic survey sites - used to build and maintain vegetation classification, maps and condition benchmarks
- rapid survey sites - used in field checking vegetation type maps
- land-use - associated with vegetation condition site assessment.
If appropriate it's recommended that vegetation survey follow the methodology (including field survey data sheets) outlined in the NSW Native Vegetation Interim Type Standard. This standard is compatible with the flora survey methods outlined in the Biodiversity Assessment Method 2020.
Basic read-only access to Flora survey data is available through BioNet Atlas, BioNet Web Services or the SEED portal.
However, to contribute, analyse or export data you need login access to BioNet Atlas.
For help using the database read the BioNet User Manual.
- Video: How to extract vegetation survey plot data from BioNet Atlas
- Video: How to access BioNet systematic flora survey plot data using the SEED portal