The Organics Infrastructure (Large and Small) Grants Program has 5 streams:
- Organics Processing Infrastructure (this page)
- Business Organics Recycling
- Food Donation
- Product Quality
- Transfer Stations
The Home Composting stream is no longer offered.
The Organics Infrastructure (Large and Small) Grants Program is funded by the Environmental Trust (the Trust) and delivered through a partnership between the Trust and the NSW Environment Protection Authority.
The Organics Processing Infrastructure stream funds the purchase of infrastructure and equipment for processing organic waste.
Grants of between $25,000 and $3 million are available to cover up to 50% of a project’s capital costs.
Who can apply?
The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- businesses experienced in waste management or organics processing
- NSW local councils or groups of these councils
- organisations controlled by local government or deemed to have a local-government function.
When can applications be made?
This program is closed to applications.