The Organics Infrastructure (Large and Small) Grants Program has 5 streams:
- Organics Processing Infrastructure
- Business Organics Recycling
- Food Donation
- Product Quality (this page)
- Transfer Stations.
The Home Composting stream is no longer offered.
The Organics Infrastructure (Large and Small) Grants Program is funded by the Environmental Trust (the Trust) and delivered through a partnership between the Trust and the NSW Environment Protection Authority.
The Product Quality stream provides funding for equipment and management systems to improve the quality and consistency of organics outputs to above regulatory requirements.
Grants of between $10,000 and $500,000 are available to cover up to 50% of the capital costs of infrastructure.
Who can apply?
The following organisations are eligible to apply:
- businesses experienced in waste management or organics processing
- NSW local councils or groups of these councils
- organisations controlled by local government or deemed to have a local-government function.
When can applications be made?
This program is currently closed to applications.