Approvals under the Heritage Act 1977 always include conditions. Sometimes the conditions are as simple as listing the approved plans and specifying the duration of the approval. Other times the conditions modify the proposal, specify timeframes or reports, or require submission of additional documentation such as photographic archival recordings or interpretation plans.
Conditions can be divided into reportable and non-reportable conditions. Reportable conditions require a submission of information, usually documents.
We refer to submissions relating to reportable conditions as ‘compliance with conditions’ or ‘post approval’ documentation.
Documentation to lodge
Submit this information to satisfy compliance with conditions:
- name and address of the State Heritage Register listed item or archaeological site
- your application number and approval date
- specific condition number, a copy of the wording of the condition and the list of the documents being submitted to satisfy the condition
- copies of all documents being submitted
- contact details of the person lodging the document in case we need to seek clarification.
Hard copies of documents are not required.
How to lodge
There are 2 possible ways to submit your documentation.
If you received your approval via the Heritage Management System, lodge your documentation via this system online.
If you received your approval via direct email from us,
send your documentation back to the same
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.