Biodiversity Offsets Scheme news, support and webinars
Get the latest Biodiversity Offsets Scheme updates, view support webinars and videos or contact the Help Desk or other key contacts.
The Department has produced a number of videos about key areas and activities of the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme.
Click through the carousel thumbnails to choose a video.
- The Biodiversity Offsets Scheme and when it applies
- Meeting biodiversity offset obligations
- Identifying threatened entities at risk of serious and irreversible impacts
- Using the Biodiversity Values Map and Threshold (BMAT) Tool
- Biodiversity assessment for Part 5 activities
- Serious and Irreversible Impacts on biodiversity
- Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM) and local development
- Subdivision applications and subsequent development of land
- Biodiversity Offsets Scheme threshold
- Native vegetation clearing
- Test of significance
- Biodiversity certification