Wildlife licences in other parts of Australia

The wildlife licensing information on this website only applies to New South Wales. For more information about keeping protected animals in other states and territories contact the relevant protection authority:

Was this page helpful?

Thank you for your feedback.

Would you like to tell us more?

Share this

Share to Facebook Share to Twitter More...
Page last updated: 17 October 2016