Energy management basics training
This practical and interactive training course is designed to assist businesses in understanding their energy use, collect and manage data, and reduce costs through greater efficiency.
You will learn about:
- Understand energy basics, concepts and principles.
- Understand energy use and baseline performance.
- Recognise energy management systems and standards.
- Analyse and understand energy bills and contract negotiation.
- Understand the drivers for energy management and efficiency.
- Use tools and create plans for energy management.
- Implement action plans, measurement and verification.
- Identify funding opportunities and support programs.
There are no dates available. Please register your interest and we'll let you know when we have new course dates scheduled.
Expert help available
Need help to bridge the gap between training and implementation? We offer subsidised post-training support (conditions apply).
On completing your training you can apply for post-training support to provide you with expert guidance. For only $300 you can receive up to $3000 worth of support.
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 10 May 2016