Kosciuszko National Park plan of management
Download the plan of management
This plan of management is available in sections.
- Kosciuszko National Park- plan of management (PDF 3.3MB)
- Kosciuszko National Park Zoning Scheme (PDF 1.1MB)
- Kosciuszko National Park - Visitor facilities and roads (PDF 1.5MB)
Amendments to Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management
- Amendment to allow consideration of sustainable mountain biking opportunities (PDF 237KB)
- Amendments to Geotechnical and Water Management adopted 26th May 2010 (PDF 48KB)
- Amendments to Increase Volunteer Ski Patrol Beds (PDF 37KB)
- Updated Plan of Management, Schedule 8, Accommodation Numbers in Alpine Resorts July 2010 (PDF 33KB)
The Implementation Reports charts the trend in condition of the park's values and the progress of the Plan of Management's implementation.
- Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management (2006) 2011-2012 Implementation Report (PDF 1MB)
- Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management (2006) 2010-2011 Implementation Report (PDF 857KB)
- Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management (2006) 2009-2010 Implementation Report (PDF 632KB)
- Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management (2009) 2008-2009 Implementation Report (PDF 1.6MB)
- Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management (2006) 2007-2008 Implementation Report (PDF 903KB)
- Kosciuszko National Park Plan of Management (2006) 2006-2007 Implementation Report (PDF 176KB)
- Proposal to Lease Land for Snowmaking Infrastructure – Kosciuszko National Park
Review of environmental carrying capacity in Kosciuszko alpine resorts
NPWS is undertaking a review of environmental carrying capacity in the NSW alpine resorts. The review is required by the plan of management and will consider alternative mechanisms for measuring and regulating carrying capacity, which is currently set by bed limits. Visit the carrying capacity review page for more information.
Page last updated: 17 March 2016