The Sustainability Advantage Recognition Scheme acknowledges those organisations who have committed to achieving real environmental improvements through the program.
Bronze, Silver and Gold partners benefit from credible market differentiation and a point of excellence among their competitors.
The Office of Environment and Heritage’s criteria for recognition rest upon participating organisations achieving progress in these areas:
- Active participation in the program.
- Demonstrated leadership and commitment to sustainability.
- Established planning and management systems for environmental practice, including processes for continuous improvement.
- Engagement: Promoting sustainability practices internally among staff, and externally with suppliers, customers and the wider industry.
- Achievements: Demonstrated environmental outcomes in the last 12 months.
Sustainability Advantage Recognition scheme levels
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 10 December 2015