We offer an integrated solution to help NSW Government agencies make substantial energy and cost savings to meet their GREP targets.
The policy applies to all general government sector agencies and it strongly recommends local government, state-owned corporations, public trading enterprises and public financial enterprises also take action. The GREP includes measures, targets and minimum standards to drive efficiency in energy, water and waste and also improving air quality.
Our team are energy efficiency specialists who are dedicated to helping you identify, develop and successfully implement your projects.
The team will work with you to:
- build the business case for your projects
- obtain approval to explore opportunities
- engage suppliers
- secure low-cost finance
- reduce the risks associated with implementation
- provide measurement and verification, and post-implementation support
- help you achieve your targets will minimising the use of your own staff.
Funding available now for small and heritage sites
We offer funding for energy efficiency upgrades at small or heritage-listed government sites.
Government agencies can apply now for funding for projects that:
- reduce electricity or gas use
- are on sites which are NSW Government owned or leased
- and are on the NSW Government 776 small sites electricity contract, or the State Heritage Register (or both).
Applications close 2 June 2017.
We'll be holding a workshop to assist potential applicants. Contact us to join the workshop or for more information on how to apply:
Pre-qualified energy service companies
We have a panel of pre-qualified energy service companies (ESCos) you can access to help identify energy-efficient projects and achieve project savings. We can help you procure and manage the ESCos.
All ESCos have demonstrated technical capability, capacity to deliver and experience in similar energy efficiency projects. They can:
- conduct detailed feasibility studies
- design and implement energy efficiency projects
- guarantee cost savings.
To ensure the highest standards of service and delivery we monitor and review all ESCos' ongoing performance.
We will also help you maximise capital budget for your project, by advising on your financial business case and helping you to access Crown finance from NSW Treasury.
What should I do now?
Contact us to find out how we can help you.
What would you like to do next?
Page last updated: 09 March 2017