Our scientists develop world-class modelling and data that helps us:
- better understand the impacts of climate change on our environmental systems
- increase knowledge and improve management and mitigation of the risks climate change poses across NSW
- develop policies and programs that help communities adapt to climate change
- build capacity to respond to extreme weather events and manage hazards
- contribute to lowering greenhouse gas emissions
- ensure our electricity system is reliable, affordable and sustainable.