The Parks Eco Pass system streamlines licensing and creates consistency in this process in national parks across New South Wales. It offers:
- one licence (obtained through one application) that allows your business to operate all your licensed activities, in more than one park
- a single fee structure for the whole state
- the ability to transfer your licence if you sell the business (for 3 and 10 year licensed operators)
- licence terms of up to 10 years
- a dedicated team and key contact point
- a streamlined application process.
Licensing maintains the quality of activities provided in parks and prevents harm to natural areas. If you become aware of an unlicensed activity being run in a park, please report it to the Business Development Team.