Annual compliance report 2016: Ecological Thinning Trial in New South Wales River Red Gum Forests (EPBC 2013/6713)

The 2016 Annual Compliance Report, Ecological Thinning Trial in New South Wales River Red Gum Forests (EPBC 2013/6713), shows how the Office of Environment and Heritage has complied with the conditions of approval under the Environment Protection and Biodiversity Conservation Act 1999 (EPBC Act) when conducting ecological thinning trials within River Red Gum parks in southern NSW.

Date
1 June 2016
Publisher
Office of Environment and Heritage
Type
Publication, Report
Status
Final
Cost
Free
Language
English
Tags
  • ISBN 978-1-76039-409-7
  • ID OEH20160374
  • File PDF 401KB
  • Pages 11
  • Name ecological-thinning-trial-nsw-river-red-gum-forests-annual-compliance-report-2016-160374.pdf

This report has been prepared for the period 12 April 2016 to 13 June 2016.

Approximately 25% of the on-ground thinning activity has been completed at this stage. The remaining 75% is scheduled to be completed in the latter half of 2016.