Environmental water use in New South Wales: Outcomes 2014-15
This report provides an overview of the environmental watering actions undertaken by OEH during 2014–15 and the ecological outcomes achieved for NSW.
- 1 December 2015
- Office of Environment and Heritage
Publication, Annual report
This document reports on water that is:
- held by NSW under water licences
- held in prescribed allocations under water-sharing plans
- provided by the Commonwealth Environmental Water Holder
- provided through such programs as The Living Murray.
It does not include environmental water that is released in accordance with the rules in water-sharing plans managed by the NSW Department of Primary Industries - Water.