This document, which forms Part B of the LTWP, provides the following local-scale information for each planning unit (PU):
- the location of priority environmental assets identified as part of LTWP development
- the ecological values, including native fish, frogs and waterbird species, and native vegetation communities that occur within the planning unit’s priority environmental assets
- for Zone A planning units that are regulated or that can be affected by regulated water (PUs 1-19), environmental water requirements (EWRs) to support key ecological values and related LTWP objectives and targets that are presented for representative gauge/s in the planning unit
- for Zone B planning units that are unregulated (PUs 20-49), an evaluation of the impact of water resource development on local hydrology and recommended management strategies for mitigating these changes to meet LTWP objectives and targets.
The planning units are presented in two chapters in this document.
- Chapter 2 contains Zone A PUs 1–19, which are regulated or can be affected by regulated water.
- Chapter 3 contains Zone B PUs 20–49, which are unregulated and unable to be influenced by regulated water deliveries.