The Knowledge Strategy program aligns OEH science, research and knowledge management activities with legislative, policy and management requirements. It involves:
- identifying priority knowledge areas for OEH
- determining the most important knowledge needs in those areas, and focusing resources on them
- building links between science, policy and programs to optimise performance.
- lists OEH’s 7 knowledge themes and their associated goals
- outlines the major OEH programs that address priority knowledge needs
- identifies opportunities for other organisations to work with OEH