Living with Fire in NSW National Parks: Executive summary
This document is the Executive summary of the Living with Fire in NSW National Parks: a strategy for managing bushfires in national parks and reserves 2012-2021 (the strategy), which provides a statewide approach to managing bushfires in NSW national parks and reserves over the next decade.
- 1 December 2012
- Office of Environment and Heritage
The strategy contains:
- a vision for the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service (NPWS) to manage fire
- a set of fire management principles
- an analysis of trends and future challenges for managing fire in NSW parks and reserves
- objectives and priorities for the next ten years, including research priorities
- key strategies, actions and deliverables and key performance indicators to measure agency performance.
Read the Living with Fire in NSW National Parks: a strategy for managing bushfires in national parks and reserves 2012-2021