This Review of Environmental Factors (REF) and supporting documents have been prepared by the NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service to assess and mitigate potential impacts associated with establishing a feral predator-free area at Shanes Park, in western Sydney.
- Appendix A: Threatened Species tests of significance (PDF 977KB)
- Appendix B: Maps and figures (PDF 1.4MB)
- Appendix C: Design drawings (PDF 4.5MB)
- Appendix D: Flora and Fauna Biodiversity assessment (PDF 7.8MB)
- Appendix E: References (PDF 868KB)
- Appendix F: Review of species identified for reintroduction to western Sydney (PDF 799KB)
- Shanes Park Part 11 Lands Statement of Management Intent