Who is eligible to apply for a pensioner discount?
- Australian Pensioner Concession Card holders
- Holders of an Australian Veterans Gold DVA Card embossed with 'EDA' or 'TPI'
- Holders of an Australian Veterans Gold DVA Card without 'EDA' or 'TPI', who can provide a letter from the Department of Veteran's Affairs confirming disability pension of 70% or higher, or a minimum of 50 impairment points.
Who is not eligible to apply for a pensioner discount?
- War widows or White DVA Health Card holders
- Student concession card holders
- Transport concession entitlement holders
- International pensioner or seniors card holders.
How to apply
You will need to provide the following documents:
- proof of your pension (Australian Pensioner Concession Card, DVA Gold Card and/or letter from DVA)
- proof of address (licence or copy of utilities bill with your name and property address displayed)
- a completed Pensioner Discount Application.