About us

About us

Parks Eco Pass quarterly trip return report

How to complete your quarterly trip return report

Each licensed Commercial Tour Operator receives a personalised quarterly trip return spreadsheet template via email. Please contact the Parks Eco Pass Unit if you have lost your personailsed template.

You must submit a Quarterly Trip Return Report to the Parks Eco Pass Support Officer within 21 days following each calendar quarter. The report will include details of the number of clients for that period and fees due. A report must be submitted even if no activity has been undertaken. Simply put 'no activity' on your report.

Each quarterly trip return report is to be accompanied by the applicable quarterly use payment for that quarter. The quarterly use payment is a lump sum of the total per head use fees for that quarter.

A fee is payable for each client for each day of each tour. The full day adult rate is $4.44 per person per day. The concession rate is $2.22 per person per day. A short stay rate of $2.22 per person per day applies for approved activities up to a cumulative total of 2 hours.

The concession rate applies to clients aged 4 to 15 inclusive, full-time students, pensioners or Seniors Card holders. Children under the age of 4 are free.

Date of activity

Enter the date of your tour.

Activity code

List all the activities you conducted on your tour. The activity codes are listed on the right hand side of the form.

Rate type

Choose the rate type (full rate $4.44, concession $2.22 or short stay $2.22).

The rate in the next column will automatically generate.

Short stay ID code

If applicable, enter the short stay tour ID number from the list on the right hand side of the form.

National park

Enter the national park or reserve in which your tour took place.

Number of adults

Enter the number of clients on your tour.

Duration of activity

Enter the duration (in days) of your tour on park.


The total field will automatically generate.


You may pay the quarterly use payment by cheque or credit card. Cheques are payable to OEH or the Office of Environment and Heritage. If you wish to pay by credit card, please fill out the credit card details as indicated on the report.

Lodging the report

Email the report  to park.businesses@environment.nsw.gov.au

Any queries

Please contact the Parks Eco Pass Support Officer on 02 9585 6082 or by email park.businesses@environment.nsw.gov.au if you have any queries.

Page last updated: 24 January 2019