Regional Pest Management Strategy 2012-2017: South Coast Region
This document is the pest management strategy for the South Coast Region, which stretches from Stanwell Park in the north to Batemans Bay in the south, and west of Goulburn along the tablelands.
- 1 August 2013
- Office of Environment and Heritage
Publication, Pest management strategy
This publication identifies:
- pest animals and weeds in the region
- native species threatened
- programs and control methods for pest management.
Control programs focus on the protection of biodiversity as well as the protection of off-park assets, such as surrounding agricultural enterprises and recreational values.
Major programs include the:
- shorebird management and recovery program
- brush-tailed rock-wallaby management program
- aerial goat control program.