BOS Support provides interested participants with a regular forum to learn more about the Biodiversity Offsets Scheme and Biodiversity Assessment Method (BAM), directly ask questions and stay up to date on new matters relating to the BOS.
How do I participate?
Webinars are run in Adobe Connect. Accredited assessors and local government staff with a role in the BOS will receive regular email updates on upcoming webinars and Adobe Connect registration invitations.
All you will need to participate is an internet connection and a computer. Upon registration you will receive email confirmation of event details and a link to the Adobe Connect virtual room.
Refer to the following tips for optimising your webinar experience:
- Access webinars in the Adobe Connect application or using the Google Chrome web browser
- Ensure you have a suitable internet connection. Where possible, we recommend connecting to the internet via LAN cable.
- Refer to the ‘Webinar login troubleshooting help sheet’. The Adobe Connect virtual room can be accessed directly for all BOS Support webinars.
- See ‘Audio help instructions’ to resolve audio issues in the virtual room.
- If you experience issues throughout the session, refresh your connection by exiting and re-entering the virtual room.
- Refer to the Adobe Connect technical specifications and system requirements to troubleshoot connection issues.
Unfortunately, Adobe Connect cannot cater to all participants connection circumstances. Please contact BAM.email@example.com if you have trouble registering or accessing our webinars.
Participants have an opportunity to complete a short feedback survey at the end of each webinar, including telling us which topics you would like to have covered in a future webinar and suggestions for improvements in webinar delivery.
Contact us at BAM.firstname.lastname@example.org to provide webinar suggestions, recommend future topics or troubleshoot issues relating to webinar registration or access.
BOS Support webinar recordings
Webinar presentations are recorded and will be made available to view online as soon as possible after the live event.
Webinar questions and answers
Participants will have an opportunity to ask questions throughout the webinar which will be addressed during the Q&A session.
The Q&A session is not included in the recording. Accompanying Q&A will be attached below each webinar recording as soon as possible after the live event, including unanswered questions. Published questions will remain anonymous. Processing times may vary due to the number of questions and associated resourcing requirements.
Responses to frequently asked questions will be provided on the Assessor questions and answers and Local government questions and answers pages where applicable. These questions will also contribute to the development of future webinars and other BOS supporting resources.
If you have any further questions after the live event, first check the information available on our webpage. If you can’t find an answer online, please submit your questions to BOS Support.